To mobilize leadership, through education and collaboration, to create safer, healthier families and communities.
A world where all people can flourish free from oppression and violence.
Lead4Tomorrow’s primary Strategies to affect change include:
Developing Violence Prevention Leaders:
- Help every person understand and act on what they can do each day to be a violence prevention leader;
- Expand the number of leaders committed to sustainable, just and peaceful societies through capacity-building leadership forums;
- Expand the international network of violence prevention leaders.
Supporting Healthy Families (primarily accomplished through our Family Hui program):
- Support “family leadership” with effective models of positive parenting, upholding the value of each child, protecting children from violence while preparing them to become contributing members of society;
- Educate, equip and mentor young people on approaches and leadership skills needed to combat violence in their everyday lives.
Building Action Networks:
- Establish and support cross-sector collaboration to address the root causes of pervasive violence;
- Effectively utilize social media to raise awareness and mobilize action to prevent violence.